The most common question asked about The Ordinary, is how to use it.
There are a lot of products to choose from in the line and it can be confusing to figure out how to tailor a regime suited to your skin and specific concerns such as ageing, pigmentation, or dehydration.
There are a couple of things to remember when layering your Ordinary products and serums:
- Use a maximum of 3 serums per regime
- Use formulations in this order: Water-Based + Emulsions/Suspensions + Oils
This is how I use mine:
- Wash Face – I use CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Apply – Matrixyl + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C
- Apply – moisturiser
- Apply – sunscreen
- Wash Face – CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Apply – Matrixyl + Hyaluronic Acid + Retinoid
- Apply – moisturiser or an oil
P.S. After two weeks, my skin is glowing. No irritation, peeling, or problems. Just healthy skin that’s looking better day by day. I think The Ordinary may just be The One.