WHAT IS A MOLECULE?
A molecule is the smallest particle in a chemical element or compound that has the chemical properties of that element or compound. Molecules are made up of atoms that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electrons among atoms.
Trendsetting Canadian company, Deciem, (aka The Abnormal Beauty Company), is changing up the good-looks game molecule by molecule.
Ever pushing the industry boundaries in innovative ways, they have created a series of liquid supplements called Fountain Molecules to target beauty from a new angle; the inside.
Everyone wants soft, smooth, glowy, and youthful skin. But achieving that goal is not just about skincare and anti-ageing wonder-products that work on the surface of the skin – it’s simply not enough to treat the outside whilst ignoring the inside. The old adage, You are what you eat – or in this case drink – is proving to be true in the case of both health and beauty.
Skin, nails, hair, energy, even mood and mental stamina, are all directly influenced by your daily diet and the practises and habits that contribute to well-being – things like exercising, getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, finding ways to reduce stress and increase happiness like meditation or a creative outlet – they all go a long way to how you look, and function, in the world.
A daily ingestible dose of skin-enhancing and anti-ageing super ingredients, particularly Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid, is now possible for the first time with these breakthrough liquid beauty supplements.
Easy to take by the spoonful, or in water, juice, or a smoothie, they make a difference you can see and feel.
Beauty through science by the teaspoon.
I’ll drink to that.
BEAUTY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Resveratrol (the stuff that makes wine super healthy) is really good for you and it tastes horrific. Silica (basically chalk) is really good for your hair and nails but tastes and feels like chalk (remember childhood?). FOUNTAIN’s The Beauty Molecule and The Hair Molecule already taste good but this recipe just takes them to a newer and hipper level.
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup raspberries
2 cups of watermelon
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of ice
2 teaspoons of FOUNTAIN The Hair Molecule
1 teaspoon of FOUNTAIN The Beauty Molecule
Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until it’s all pretty and deliciously smooth.
Recipe from Deciem.
- 10X Hyaluronic Molecule: The first ingestible form of Hyaluronic Acid. Naturally diminishes as we age; by 40 it’s down to 50%
- Glow Molecule: Reactive Glutathione complex brings out a youthful glow as quickly as one week.
- Beauty Molecule: Promotes health, youth, and longevity. Read my full review here.
- Beauty Molecule Extra Strength: Each teaspoon contains as much Resveratrol as 71,500 red grapes.
- Phyto-Collagen Molecule: Women can lose as much as 30% of their skin collagen in the five years following menopause.
- Hyaluronic Molecule: Hyaluronic Acid is the body’s own hydrator, keeping the skin soft, supple and smooth.
- Super Green Molecule: 1 teaspoon is the equivalent to 6 bowls of leafy greens.
- Hair Molecule: Complex of Silicon, Biotin and Hyaluronic Acid. See my post here.
- Happy Molecule: GABA complex counteracts the effects of chronic and short-term stress.
- Energy Molecule: Provides sustainable lasting energy.
- Geek Molecule: A brain tonic.